Encore’s Triage program focuses on initial assessment, immediate care, and coordination of care with the capability of First Report of Injury (FROI).
Over 70% of workplace injuries do not require clinical care. Triage programs proactively reduce the number of claims and medical costs associated with minor workplace injuries that could have been treated with self-care/first aid recommendations.
Through advanced technology Encore’s Triage program has the ability to engage multiple parties through virtual face-to-face telepresence visits. Leveraging technology through real-time visual assessment and collaboration improves the quality of the injured worker’s experience and care.
Encore provides an ability to engage parties immediately via:
• Traditional Telephonic Nurse Triage
• Telepresence Nurse Triage
• Telepresence Triage with Medical Provider option
• 24/7 access to medical professional with immediate focus on employee’s health.
• Reduce claims and medical costs associated with minor workplace injuries.
• Convenient low cost alternative for the employee and employer.
• Relieves supervisors from making medical based decisions for employees.
• Utilizes Preferred Medical Networks that may include Drug & Alcohol Testing.
• FROI and incident reports routed to the appropriate parties in minutes, not days.
• Deter litigation expense with recorded calls and documentation at time of incident.
(13% reduction in cases with legal involvement when reported before week 2.)
• Lower E-mod rating and overall Workers’ Comp cost. (WC claims typically reduced by 40% or more.)
THE ENCORE DIFFERENCE
• Seamless one step process for the employee…no disconnect or call transfers.
• 24/7 service delivery by a Registered Nurse with appropriate licensure answering each call.
• Ability to virtually onboard a Registered Nurse and licensed medical provider for more intensive face to face evaluation, care and clinical support.
• Sophisticated technology including innovative telehealth platform, interactive phone app, and text messaging of care advice.
• Flexibility to select preferred mode of triage communication for customized program.
Copyright (©) 2017 Encore Unlimited, LLC. All Rights reserved.